Are You Confused About Fibromyalgia? Where are all these symptoms coming from?
You have right to know why you have Fibromyalgia instead of just having someone look at your symptoms!
Here are a few of the multitude of symptoms:
- Pain in 97% of people anywhere in their body.
- Pain – nerve pinching, muscle spasms, lack of circulation
- Emotional outburst; anger, frustration, grief, sadness, worry,
- Mental Dysfunctions: poor concentration, focus, poor memory,
- Fatigue & Mental Exhaustion: accumulated stress, adrenal exhaustion,
- Bowel problems: IBS, constipation; diarrhea,
- Digestive Imbalances; allergies, acid reflux, food sensitivities,
- Morning tightness: lymphatic congestion, body cleansing residue,
- Menstrual Cramps: hormone imbalances, stress, pelvic structural imbalances,
- Sleep Problems: stress, nerve pressure and pain, deficient brain chemistry,
- Painful trigger points: sore muscles, refereed muscle pain, disturbed cerebellar functions,
- Urinary problems: nightly increased frequency, incontinence;
- Brain Fog: lack of clarity, fuzzy thinking, mind wonders.
Do you look at your symptoms as causes? If you do then you are like the dog chasing its tail and never getting anywhere!
Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia caused by Hormone imbalances?
Fibromyalgia is linked to damaged nerves or trauma to your whole nerve system as a cause.
Is Cholesterol causing the symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
Is excessive Cortisol the place to look for causes of Fibromyalgia?
Is gastric reflux a symptom or a real cause of Fibromyalgia?
Is Growth Hormone the real culprit for Fibromyalgia conditions?
Are your muscles the real culprit in Fibromyalgia?
Does your brain hold the real key causes behind all of the related symptoms of Fibromyalgia? Yes!
Is bypassing your symptoms the real key to getting to the real causes of Fibromyalgia? YES!
Your brain and body’s partnership has become disconnected by a series of events that have snowballed into a collage of symptoms called Fibromyalgia.
You have to look at how your whole brain and body traumas have accumulated and given you the collage of symptoms that seem to have no relationships. Your nerve system starting with your brain runs the body and all of its activities . You brain and body have had numerous injuries and traumas that you have forgotten about, but your brain and body have never forgotten the trauma that is destroying tissue gradually every day of your life until you clear the causes. The body just keeps playing the old injury tunes over and over compounding their effects. There is only one cause in your body and that’s your nerve systems communications throughout your body has been traumatized numerous time in your life and you have forgotten, but your brain and body remember vividly and tell you about it every day!
Restoring your brain’s healing is the key to unraveling the puzzle of Fibromyalgia from your life permanently!