Find out How Dentists an Cranial Chiropractors Team-up To Balance the Brain-Body Health
Dentists and Cranial Chiropractors join forces to speed up healing of dental work and change in the skull after dental work. WHY? Does your dentist work with a cranial chiropractor? Here are some reasons why it would be extremely beneficial to you to have the two professionals assisting your dental healings? Wait a minute! I thought teeth were just teeth and not connected to any other part of the body. * You know last week a saw a set of teeth walking down the side walk all by itself. The teeth had left behind the body they belong to. Yes, they were false teeth that had fallen out of the mouth of the person they belonged to * . . . Are the teeth connected to the rest of the body and brain? Yes! Each tooth is linked to an acupuncture meridian, muscles, organs, and the vertebrae in your spine, as well as the specific cranial bones in the skull based upon research the Germans did about 50 years ago. Any forces, chemicals, electrical changes in the teeth with metal fillings, dissimilar metal imbalances affecting your teeth, or absence of support of any of the teeth, or even missing teeth can directly affect the health of your brain and your body.
How does your brain body get affected by the activities of changing the teeth in your mouth?
- The cervical spine, your neck, has three very important vertebrae that affect the nerves that support your teeth C1, C2, C3. These three areas are influenced by the Trigeminal Nerve (this is the nerve that feeds your teeth with nerve slips) that resides in the spinal chord adjacent to the cervical spine nerves.
- The vestibular system tracts any shift or changes in the position of any structure in your body. Example for this concept: Suppose that a tooth weighs 5 ounces hypothetically and the filling that goes in the tooth also weighs 5 ounces (which is doesn’t but for the sake of illustration we are viewing this idea). Originally your mouth only had a 5 oz tooth to monitor and tract as you opened and closed your mouth or chewed, or spoke. Now there is a considerable amount of weight that was not there before and the brain has to compensate for this change. So all the muscle all over your body have to be changed in your brain to be able to compensate for such a small weight change in your tooth. What if that filling was gold or silver or a bridge that spanned multiple teeth, how would your brain have to compensate for this change? Now you have more weight to be compensated for all over the body. This illustrates that fact that there are many muscle reflexes in other parts of your body that tract changes in your jaw position.
- Let’s suppose that you have a gold filling in an upper tooth on one area of your mouth and on the lower side there is an old filling that is made of silver and mercury. This constitutes 3 dissimilar metals and when you add mouth saliva, you now have a battery effect that can be measured with a simple volt meter. How do I know this is true because my own teeth had dissimilar metals side by side on two molars and generated .45 volts that registered on the voltmeter tested by my dentist in 1989… Why is this is significant? The brain operates on very low voltage in the 10-25 microvolt range. This voltage in my teeth was 450,000 micro volts and was causing major brain interferences that affected my overall health. Once I had the dissimilar metals changed, this enormous interference to my brain was gone.
- Are there other factors about your teeth that are important to consider in the overall health of your body and brain? Each tooth in your mouth is associated with a particular acupuncture meridian along with various organs, muscles and other structures they reflex to. This also tells us that when we have teeth problems, your health can be drastically affected by the condition of your teeth and the reflexes that exist in the acupuncture system to other part of your body. Your nerve system has millions of reflexes all over your body.
Example of Acupuncture meridians, tooth correspondence and all four of the eye teeth, upper and lower, have the same interconnections throughout the body and brain:
- Eye Teeth Affect Many Body Systems
- Sinus Involved is the Sphenoid Sinus and Sphenoid bone position which affects the Pituitary Gland and all the hormones secreted into your body glands
- Muscles involved: Gluteus Maximus – a butt muscles
- Sensory involvement; Anterior part of the eye
- Hormone Relationship: Ovary and testicles hormones
- Vertebrae involved: C1. C2, TH-8, TH-9, TH-10
- Joints involved: Posterior Knee, Hip, & Lateral Ankle
- Organs Involved: Liver. Gall Bladder, Biliary Ducts
- Structure of Nerve system reflex skin nerve reflexes C2, C3, Cranial Nerve V which feeds the nerves to your teeth and face
- Sphenoid has several canals that allow the Trigeminal Nerve ( Cranial Nerve V) to allow these nerves to go thru foramen Spinosum, Ovale, and Rotundum
Bio-mechanics of the teeth and jaw reflex to the position of your pelvis.
How To Tell How Dental Materials Are Compatible With Your Body!
Computer testing provides quick dental compatibility answers.
This is an example of how energetic testing is done for any material you put in you body which includes:
- foods and other materials you place on and in your body can be tested for an individuals compatibility and physiological balance.
What other factors can affect the health of the teeth and the rest of your brain and body?
- Chemicals that are used to prepare the teeth for replacing fillings, crowns, or bridges if the chemicals are not compatible, with the brain and body can create health issues later on or sometimes immediate feedback is experienced.
- Example: One 42 year women was tested for Carbocaine 2%, 1% and showed a non match for her body chemistry. The Carbocaine ½ % was tested and found to be a 100% match for her physiology. The dentist decided she needed 2% Carbocaine and she broke out with herpes all over her mouth after the dental visit. This person also was diabetic which may have been an extenuating circumstance. When she went back to the doctor on a follow-up visit, she told him what happened to her mouth. He had more filling to process and used ½ % Carbocaine with out any problems.
- Chemical cement can have very irritating effect on the tooth when its incompatible with the chemistry of the person’s mouth, brain, body and nerve system. A patient was tested for Duralon among other cements and found it to be incompatible with her body chemistry. The cement was used to secure a bridge on the lower left side of her mouth. At first there was a mild irritation which escalated to full blown pain where she wanted to tear that bridge out of her mouth. When she explained this to her dentist who had used this cement with literally hundreds of other patients, he felt it wasn’t the cement. So after 4 years of constant pain and aggravation with the lower left jaw and bridge, she decided the bridge had to come off and find out what had happened. In the process she had the dentist provide an actual sample of the glue before putting the bridge back on. The glue was tested using Kinesiology and found to be incompatible with her biochemistry. After all traces of the previous glue in her mouth was removed from her teeth in that bridge, the pain went away immediately as she was sitting in the dental chair. The chemicals that go in your mouth better be compatible or you may suffer the same as this patient did. There is a very simple procedure where all the dental material can be tested using a computer to locate all the 100% compatible dental materials to keep your mouth, brain and body as healthy as can be.