Is Wry Neck Treatment the Answer for Sufferers of Torticollis?
Torticollis also known as wry neck is very painful mechanical locking of the neck into multiple muscle and nerve spasms generated by a whiplash type of injury, a major fall, or the birthing process. Torticollis is primarily caused by disrupting the nerves and muscles of the neck, upper back (Dowagers Hump), and distorting the upper body spinal curves. In addition to structural changes, the acupuncture meridian energy is depleted and the skull bones are twisted causing muscle spasms in the neck. This causes malfunction in the internal balancing brain structures and cranial nerves. There are multiple therapies that are needed to resolve this highly complex condition called Torticollis or wry neck. Wry neck treatment can be unlocked with a combination of one or more the these major techniques:
- Multiple cranial brain retraining programs,
- Laser reprogramming the muscles, nerves and brain structures,
- Gentle manipulation of the displaced cranial bones,
- Restructuring the spinal curves in the neck and upper back,
- Reset the muscle and nerve spasms with acupressure points,
- Nutrition to support proper rebuilding of damaged tissues,
- Exercise programs to stabilize the traumatized muscles and nerves.
- Mild stretches to restore proper hormone balances in the body.
How long does it take to do this? Every case is different but usually 2 to 4 weeks of intense natural Chiropractic Biomechanics, Kinesiology, Massage, Percussor, Laser, Cyma Sound Therapy and Cranial Therapy.
Stop suffering from Torticollis aka “Wry Neck”! Get some natural help fast!