Prostate Problems Are Estrogen Related From Common Sources
You no longer have to take hemlock. Just drink contaminated water from the city treatment plant and you will find your answers. Extra estrogen from the city water supply have been poisoning men’s hormones for over the last 60 years. Estrogen displaces testosterone in men and helps them develop feminine characteristics that attacks their prostate. Yet, most medical authorities seem to think that prostate problems are related to testosterone imbalances. The controversy rages on while prostate problems are on the rise.
Are Drugs being dumped into the water supply a major cause for concern?
With medical views about which hormone is causing what, just look at where the imbalances of estrogen are in the environment and you’ve found the answer! According to one authority, Dr. Lee’s seemingly revolutionary stance, it’s not testosterone that causes prostate cancer, it’s estrogen dominance. Yes, men can also be estrogen dominant. Where do they get that estrogen from? The most significant source are the birth control pills that women have been using for over 60 years. Their urine dumps estrogen into the water supply. Prescription drugs have also been dumped into the water supply causing everyone to be exposed to chemicals that can accumulate and cause unsuspected health problems. “The federal government doesn’t require any testing and hasn’t set safety limits for drugs in water,”11 so antibiotics, antidepressants and much, much more could be in your next mid-afternoon cup of coffee. Plastic bottles and thousands of other hydro-carbon chemicals like pesticides also perpetuate harmful effects on prostate imbalances and other hormones in your body.
Could Sterilization be happening and we don’t even know it?
In 2004, scientists doing standard fish observations discovered a major problem: male fish growing female sex organs and eggs. Not only did half the male fish have female tissue, but there were five times as many female fish as males to begin with and the entire population was sterile. If fish in waters that have high contents of estrogen are having these huge effects on their bodies, what effects is this imbalance in hormone in our water supply having on human population now?
Strong Chemicals Natures of Chlorine and Fluoride Can Render Your Thyroid Obsolete!
Chemicals in the water like chlorine and fluoride have other adverse effects on the hormone balances in the entire glandular system especially the Thyroid and Adrenal glands. The chlorine and fluoride displace iodine in the Thyroid and make the gland toxic. Modern drugs have been dumped into the water table over the last 60 years without any government regulation to counteract the impact on the health of everyone in this country being exposed to this dangerous chemical onslaught. Everyone is affected and infected by this residue that is just sitting in the water ready to cause problems at a moments notice. Have you ever wonder why all of a sudden your body feels sickly for nor apparent reason? Could it be you are having and adverse reaction to chemicals or the residue of drugs in the water? Could this upset the normal hormone balance and flow in your body which affects your health? Could this seriously upset the balance in your nerve system and heart? If you don’t take care of yourself, who is? Become informed about your health. Learn what you can do to protect the most precious gift – A HEALTHY Brain and Body!
Simple Thing You Can Do to Help Yourself!
What can you do to assist your body from taking on external sources of estrogen?
- Drink Distilled water not bottled water in plastic containers with pcb’s.
- Drink water that comes in a glass bottle when you are at restaurants.
- Filter the home source of water to eliminate chlorine and fluoride going into your body thru your skin.
- Cook with distilled water not tap water that has not filtered chlorine or fluoride out.
- If you have well use well water for cooking and drinking.
- Check the pH of your water. Best absorption happens at 7.36 pH
- If your growing a garden, filter the water with a filter that removes chlorine and fluoride. Plants take the water with its residue and can be stressed by hidden chemicals that would reduce your yields and attract pests.
- We are what we eat and put into our body. Eat organic produce grown locally for best results. Eat foods that are in season.
- Eat organically grown meats that are natural and not filled with external hormones, pesticide from eating grains or other processing chemicals.
- Eliminate coffee from your diet because coffee tends to drive the PSA high.
- Be grateful and give thanks for all the foods that has been provide for you and your family.
When I look back into my childhood and remember how my grandmother had such simple ways of maintaining health and cooking quality meals. It was so simple then. Grandma’s wisdom is still alive today just by using common sense to solve our challenges and keep our health well.