The largest nerves in your body are being squeezed causing your Low Back Pain!
Will this searing low back pain ever go away? Why does my pelvis, hips and legs and feet also hurt? Have I injured a disc in my low back? Are the nerves in my low back being squeezed like a vise grip is squeezing those low back nerves? Your low back and pelvis are the central stability point the creates pain for your lower body when these two areas are out of balance. Many people have falls, car accidents, break a leg, jam a knee, twist a leg, break an ankle, have hammer toes, have fallen arches or heel spurs or even plantar fascitis because their point of stability, the low back and pelvis, have been injured by some trauma. Any injury to the lower body telescopes to all the structures of the low back, pelvis, legs and feet. Because the low back and pelvis are the point of stability for your whole body, any disturbance in this area will have repercussions that are transmitted all over your body including your jaw and skull.
What are some of the side effects of Low Back Pain?
Low back pain indicates an imbalance in the nerve pressure, lack of blood supply, poor lymphatic drainage, poor venous drainage as well as imbalances in the energy of the acupuncture system related to your lower body.
Low back pain can be coming from posture imbalances. Low back pain can also becoming from an imbalance in your stomach muscles because of lack of muscle tone or the shift in your center of gravity due a pot belly. When you and I were kids , we played on the see saw. The low back spine and pelvis form the center point for the see saw. The low back muscles and nerves form one side of the see saw. The other side is counter balanced by your abdominal muscles and whether your tummy protrudes a lot or a little. When you are over weight, and your stomach sticks out, this puts a huge strain on the low back nerves and discs. When the abdominal muscles are weak, the low back muscles overcome the weakened muscles of the abdomen and puts a squeeze on the nerves and disc’s of the low back causing pain.
Improper lifting and twisting can create Low Back Pain!
Something as simple is lifting a 10 – 25 lb object and twisting can put you into a severe low back pain condition.
When you have Low Back Pain what can you do about it?
There are structural changes to the nerves, disc and spinal curves that need to be corrected and brought back into balance.
- Spinal bio-mechanics helps create the proper balance of the curves in the spine, vertebrae and disc’s. This is a major key component in re-establishing the proper working order of the low back.
- Sometimes the disc material has lost its ability to maintain the proper shape of the disc material. A technique of decompression of the low back significantly reduces Low Back Pain by taking pressure off the low back disc’s and allow them to slide back in place.
- Often the body’s nutritional absorption is low and the disc needs to be fed directly with liquid nutrients. This helps speed up the recovery time and reduces the number of treatments needed to help the disc heal faster.
- The pelvis has to be reset so that there is balanced communication with the brain’s view of the whole pelvis and low back.
- Kinesiology is used to balance muscles that have lost their normal nerve, blood flow, and lymphatic information when the low back was injured.
- Last but really the most important part of this whole process is to teach the brain what changes have been made in the low back and pelvic areas and memorize the adjustments for more balance and pain free living. This is done with Neural Organization Technique and key components of Acupuncture Theory without needles.
- Cyma Sound Therapy can also be used to assist the body is reestablish the proper physical structure of the tissues of the low back and pelvis.
For more information CALL 706-781-4048 for a 15 minute complimentary fact finding talk in our offices. You will need to fill out our paperwork package before you come for you fact finding talk. The paperwork is downloadable in a pdf file located on our home page.
Our purpose is solving all of the most important reasons why you are experiencing low back pain.