Supposedly Minor Head Injures have plastered the 2012 news lately with sports players holding the brunt of the injuries. The players are now coming down with major brain injury effects after years since their initial sports playing injuries. Men are experiencing sicknesses like Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Incapacitate, Memory Loss, Failing Health etc. Why weren’t they advised that a blow to the head in sports activities could cause major diseases and sickness later in life?
What about you? Have you had a fall that could be considered like a football collision but because it was a fall on the floor or a bang on the head from a fall down a stairs, hitting a car door or the refrigerator door you may have dismissed this as something minor. Yet the pain that you feel is not minor and indicates that a lot of so called minor injuries are creating more severe condition later in your life. Why is this important? Most people have forgotten about the minor bump on the head a year ago or even 20 years ago. How could an injury so minor do any damage? The formula for sickness is injury untreated plus time allows the injury to grow and spread throughout the body affecting other systems which begin to malfunction and involves the whole brain and body functions. Years later the fear comes up! “Oh have I developed a serious condition?” “ Why has this happened to me?” So the fear comes up “What if I have some major disease?” You then go the symptoms route with your long forgotten injury and take only your current symptoms to your regular doctor. What is he trained to do? Well first you need a battery of expensive tests to rule out what the symptoms maybe be suggesting instead of looking at the causes of what created this mess in the first place! So now you begin thinking the worst can happen to you. You go thru a battery of tests to determine what bad conditions you could have.
Wait a minute! What about that brief head banging from a fall of tapping your head on the refrigerator, the car door injury, or the sports injury where your skull and brain got injured? Here’s where the cause is located? Fix the cause and the symptoms go away. Did you need all those expensive tests? Oh I feel so much better now, knowing I don’t have XYZ sickness. But I still have the pain in my head! Could there be pressure on your nerve system and head from the slight injury of long ago that changed your skull and nerve system from functioning properly? What’s the bottom line here?
This old injury is the Cause that was allowed to grow into a bigger Cause infecting your health!
Your Nerve System communicates with EVERYTHING IN YOUR BRAIN AND BODY. FIX WHERE THE NERVE SYSTEM COMMUNICATION HAS BROKEN DOWN AND GUESS WHAT?, YOUR BODY CAN THEN BEGIN THE HEALING PROCESSES VERY QUICKLY!
Let’s take an example!
M.R. was referred to our Wellness Center with pain over her left forehead and eye about 3 month ago. She had the pain for 4 years and no one else had been able to figure out what was happening to her health. Many thousands of dollars of expensive tests had been done with no findings to explain why she had the pain. Her eye doctor had changed her glasses prescription thinking that I might be eye strain. She took pain medicine to comfort her when she had these frequent monthly headaches over her right eye and forehead, but nothing seemed to help get rid of the problem permanently. In her case history we found a fall 4 years ago where she hit her head. That could explain the beginning of the problem over her right eye that had been overlooked by her other doctors. These doctors were saying that a simple blow to the head had no effect on what she was experiencing. Just a side note. Today we are seeing headlines about football player from high school, college and the professional leagues that are now revealing that they had major brain injuries from what appeared to be minor headache and blows to the head playing sports. The players were never advised of the risks involved in their sports activities with blows to their heads could cause major damage that would show up later on as major disease patterns like Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.!
Are you having headaches or eye strain or other thing like loss of memory etc. that just started after a minor fall or blow to your head? You may have had an injury that has changed the position of the cranial bones that are now putting pressure on the brain after years of adaptation. Yet you have forgotten about an injury that happened years ago.
What is the solution in R. M.’s case;
1) M. R. had a fall and hit her head on a sharp object four years ago. The skull which houses the brain must move 6 to 10 times minute to help move the fluids in and out of the skull and brain. The nerves that are in the sutures (the grooves that fit the bones together) of the skull bones have been compressed in the fall and were conveying pain. This is an effect of the injury that was considered to be minor and had no effect on her condition.
2) What did we do was test the positions of the cranial bones and the levels of energy in her body. This revealed what different bones in the skull were putting pressure on different nerves in the brain that controlled that right side of her body.
3) We realigned the skull bones with a very gentle techniques using energy of the acupuncture system (without needles) to realign the cramped distorted skull bones.
4) This took the pressure off the nerve in the skull and brain and returned M. R. to a normal pain free status with about 3 adjustments.
5) Next we changed her dietary intake and gave her vitamins and minerals that helped the body to repair the traumatized tissues of the head and brain.
- Find the Causes of the problems in the body and brain.
- Adjust the misaligned bones affecting the nerve system.
- Teach the brain the new patterns.
- Give the body the proper nutrients to rebuild damaged tissues.
- Give the body time to rebuild!
- Enjoy a pain free Skull, Nerve System and Life!
For more information contact
or Call 706-781-4048