We live with hidden stress!
When you’re stressed, you age more rapidily! The adrenal glands plus three key glands in the brain: the pituitary, the hypothalmus and the hippocampus affect the brain’s performance in regulating your hormones, your memory, and your ability to cope with stress. Keep your brain in a pattern of long term stress and your body will show many of the signs of rapid aging and internal deterioration. Is there a way of slowing down the effects of the aging process?
The brain is the key to being younger now or in the future. Why? The brain processes all of the incoming energy, frequencies, or vibrations that affect every aspect of your being younger or older. “The physical Universe is an aggregate of frequencies.” – Buckminster Fuller.
How your thoughts impact internal stress!
Think good thoughts with positive feelings, emotions and you experience feeling younger. Think aging thoughts, “like there is nothing I can do about aging”, and you begin experiencing the stresses of aging. “Aging thoughts are just vibrations made into physical forms at the cellular levels.” (Molecules of Emotion by Candace Pert PhD)
When you look at how the brain works, you see a big TV set with millions of channels operating simultaneously that processes incredible amounts of information (intelligence and frequencies). Because the brain is influenced by what it processes, these frequencies, thoughts and emotions become the mold for your body at the cellular level. Look at the lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin on your face as an example of aging and accumulated stress:
- When you eat foods that are grown on depleted soils, sprayed with toxic pesticides, fertilized with 4 or 5 minerals instead of 78 needed trace minerals for plants, what can you expect? Stress from lack of nutrients shows up as: fast aging, sagging skin, wrinkles, aging spots, distortion in your face, facial lines reflexing to internal organs, declining health, (Your Face Never Lies, by Michio Kushi) and sickness are a few of the end results of eating poorly grown foods laced with poisons.
- What happens when you ingest toxic materials? What does the body do? It stresses out. When you have eaten foods that are processed with chemicals and toxins, “the body in it’s wisdom places fat around those toxic cells to wall off that toxicity” (Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton PhD). Have you looked around lately? Since 1980 this country has an epidemic in overweight individuals. Here are examples of just a few of these toxins: aluminum, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, nickel. not to mention thousands of food additives that are harmful for our bodies. All aspects of the body and brain are connected and affected by these toxic poisons. Are these toxic metals poisoning your life and causing accelerated aging?
Triple your cells life span by removing environmental stress
There is a story about one of the major research studies that was started to find out under what conditions could cells double or triple their life span? The experiment started in 1950 with live chicken cells in a controlled environment in a laboratory. These cells were given pure food, 15% oxygen, pure water, and the waste products were totally removed from the petrie dishes where the chicken cell experiments were conducted. What were the results as far as aging was concerned? The chicken cells that started in 1950 were just as vibrant and healthy when the experiment was completed in 1984 as they were in 1950. The researchers did not find any significant aging or deterioration in the chicken cells when they ended the experiment.
- Where do you start? Where do all of the physical aspects of our existence start? They start in your digestive tract? How can you expect to put corrupted degraded chemically polluted foods in your body and not get sick or experience aging?
Next the brain has to communicate with the rest of the body with correct commands to control, maintain and rebuild the body. “You get a whole new body every 12 months
- according to many researchers” (Ageless Body, Timeless Mind by Deepak Chopra M.D.). Without the proper communication you accelerate the aging process with high degrees of stress.
- When you have hundreds if not thousands of physical insults, injuries, or traumas to your brain in your lifetime, how can you expect the brain to operate at a healthful level? You can’t!
- The brain needs to be re-educated, re-trained and returned to the original design criteria. There is no one pill or one specific thing you can do to correct years of accumulated stress and trauma. Yet, there are a group of synergistic activities that support the recreation of longevity, health and wellness that you can do. Three great places to start in rebuilding from within are: 1) digestive tract, 2) brains software and nerve system, and 3) the muscular system.
In conclusion, when you treat this body and brain the way it was designed to operate, then you can slow the aging process to a snails pace or reduce it tremendously. There are multiple areas to be considered!
Learn more about yourself and decide what kind of lifestyle you want. Define some of the new habits you need to put in place to stay on track of your younger-u process. Enjoy the process. Expand your journey’s focus and you will begin to understand the aspects of staying younger, living longer, and living life more fully.
Can food be our best friend or worst enemy? This is a good place to start finding our how food can stress and age you beyond belief.
It describes how precarious our Food Supply is right now and what you can do about it to protect you and your family.